TERMS & CONDITION
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) apply to the Connext website located at www.connext.co.id (the “Site”). The Site is the property of Connext and by using the Site you hereby agree to the Terms and to comply with all the requirements set out herein.
- “Access” means accessing, using, viewing the content or otherwise obtaining information on the Site.
- “Agreement” or “Terms” refers to these Terms and Conditions of Use and any subsequent modifications.
- “Connext”, “We” and “Us” refers to connext.co.id
- “Site” means the website located at www.connext.co.id
- “Subscriber” refers to any person that purchases a subscription to the product and service.
- “User” refers to any party who accesses the Site.
- “You” or “Your” refers to the User.
In order for you to use the Site, You will need to register with us as follows:
- You must register a user name and password and provide us with certain personal information;
- You must provide accurate and complete registration information and advise us of any changes;
- You must safeguard Your user name, password and account details;
- If you know that someone else has details of Your user name, password and account then you must inform us immediately;
- If the site is being used with your user name and password then we will assume that it is you or someone you have authorized to access the Site.
Legal Protection of our Site
All the content of the Site (including but not limited to text, graphics, images, video, audio, trademarks, logos and software code (collectively referred to as the “Content”)) is owned, trademarked, controlled or licensed by or to Connext and is protected by trade press, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
Using our Site
You can use the Site in order to review and order products or services. You are not allowed to download, retain, publish, or distribute any portion of the Content except as expressly provided in these Terms. No Content of the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way without our express prior written consent or as expressly provided in these Terms. We reserve the right to amend, change, modify, add or remove these Terms at any time at our sole discretion.
By using the Site You agree to the Terms as in force each time that you use the Site. We allow you to use the Site provided that you comply with these Terms.
Connext takes your privacy seriously. This privacy statement discloses the type of information we gather, how we use it and how to correct or change it.
How we collect information?
Your personal information is collected when you provide it to us, such as when you register in our websites, provide feedback, and make order or sign up for an email newsletter. We may also receive information about you from other sources and add it to the information you had provided to us. We collect and store your information so that we might improve our communication with you.
What do we do with collected information?
Connext do not sell or disclose your personal data provided to us, to any advertisers or other third parties for marketing, promotional and other purposes. We may do joint promotion with these entities but we do not disclose any information that could be used to identify you personally.
When you provide us with your personal data, you may expect Connext to contact you by mail or email, for the purpose of:
• Providing you information on our latest promotions
• Providing you the updates in our company’s coming events
• Providing you more information about our latest products or services
• We will only make your personally identifiable information available to any 3rd party when we have your consent to share the information
In addition to the other actions prohibited by these Terms We expressly prohibit the following:
- the use of any virus, Trojan, robot, deep-link, spider or other or similar tools or techniques, including any hacking, scanning, or other methods to breach security or falsify the authentication process; or
- the use of any automatic program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process to access or copy any part of the Site; or
- any other method to access or copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content or any person using the Site or any way to circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site; or
- any methods to gain unauthorized access to the Site or any part of it, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by password “mining” or any other illegitimate means, including testing, tracing or reverse engineering any visitor or customer of the Site; or
- any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site.
Buying Policy for Suite Office
• The rate listed is the price per suite for lease contract on a monthly basis, with the minimum duration of 1 month.
• Transactions that have been completed cannot be cancelled.
• All suites are still available if they are still listed on the website.
• The amount of desks and chairs in each suites are adjusted according to the capacity of each suites
• The rate listed are included with the furniture and refreshment according to the capacity of each suites.
Limitation of Liability
We hereby limit our liability for any contractual, tortious, statutory or other claim to the fullest extent allowable by applicable law including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or incidental damages, including for commercial loss, loss of profits, loss of revenue, expected savings, business interruption, or loss of use arising out of access (or lack thereof) to and use of the Site or any Content.
All the terms and conditions that by their nature extend beyond the termination of Your account, the suspension of Your access, or cancellation of Your registration, including debt obligations, indemnity, and limitation of liability, will survive such termination, suspension or cancellation of Your registration.
You agree to indemnify and hold Us, our officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against Us by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with Your use of the Site or the Content.
The Site, the Content, and these Terms are governed by the laws of Connext Offices. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Connext Offices to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with the Site, the Content and these Terms. If you use the Site from outside Connext Offices you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws.
Should you have any questions concerning these terms, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org